This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
The Warra Rest Area & RV Stop is a free camp conveniently located adjacent to the Warrego Highway between Dalby and Chinchilla. This camp provides a flat gravel area for travellers to stay for up to 48 hours, with toilets and well-maintained historic buildings on site, and easy walking distance to the Warra pub.
Address: Robinson Street, Warra QLD 4411
Wikicamps link: https://au.wikicamps.co/site/25790/26929069
Cost: FREE – however donations are encouraged via the donation box in the old station building.
- 48-hour limit
- Flushing toilets (located in the old station building)
- Rubbish bins
- Picnic tables
- Children’s playground
- Telstra & Optus phone reception
- TV reception
- Suitable for 2WD, caravans, camper trailers, motorhomes, buses and tents
Discover the Darling Downs
- Things To Do In Chinchilla
- Things To Do In Miles
- Jimbour House
- Top 5 Things To Do In Toowoomba With Kids
- 10 Reasons To Visit The Bunya Mountains