This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you are looking for a low-cost camping option while visiting Roma, then look no further than The Roma Gun Club campground.
Located on the outskirts of town, this Roma camping spot offers a quiet location, with large level sites and clean amenities. The toilet blocks were really clean and set out in a 4-room formation, which each room containing a toilet, shower and handbasin.
With no free camps available near town, the costs for staying at a caravan park as a family of 5 were adding up to around $50 per night, so we couldn’t go past the flat rate of $25 per night which included power and water. The kids loved flying their kite out on the range, and the clubhouse is open on shoot nights for meals and drinks.
Address: Geoghegan Road, Roma QLD
Wikicamps link: https://au.wikicamps.co/site/63867/26594393
Cost: $25 per night for power + water OR $15 per night unpowered
- Powered and unpowered sites
- Drinking water
- Dump Point
- Picnic tables
- Rubbish bins
- Fire pits allowed (unless local fire ban in place)
- TV reception
- Telstra & Optus phone reception
- Suitable for 2WD, caravans, camper trailers, motorhomes, buses and tents
Discover The Darling Downs
- The Best Things To Do In Roma
- The Best Things To Do In Miles
- The Best Things To Do In Chinchilla
- The Best Things To Do In St George