This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Old Mac’s Caravan & Motorhome Farm Stay is a private campground for self-contained rigs and vehicles. Located a short drive from the Launceston CBD, Old Mac’s offers spacious caravan sites in a beautiful setting, and visitors can enjoy a walk around the lake or up the hill to the café!
Note: Old Mac’s Farm Launceston is open seasonally and is closed during the winter months.
Address: 55 Sandown Road, Norwood, Launceston TAS
Wikicamps Link: https://au.wikicamps.co/site/69517/41448420
Cost: $20 / night unpowered OR $40 / night powered (powered sites need to book on website)
- Self-contained vehicles only
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking water
- Dump Point
- Generators allowed
- Toilets available
- Rubbish bins
- Fire pits allowed
- Telstra & Optus phone reception
- TV reception
- Suitable for 2WD, caravans, camper trailers and buses. No camping in tents.
Discover Launceston & North Tasmania
- Big4 Launceston Holiday Park – Launceston
- Garden Island FREE CAMP – Clarence Point
- Honeycomb Caves Campground – Mole Creek Karst National Park.
- Our 12-Day East Coast Tasmania Itinerary