This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Located along the The Sunset Way, Brigalow Creek offers a fantastic low-cost campground which runs the length of Meandarra township. This Meandarra camping spot is popular for its facilities including toilets and showers, proximity to town, walking tracks and picnic spots along Brigalow Creek.
Address: Condamine Meandarra Road, Meandarra QLD
Wikicamps link: https://au.wikicamps.co/site/57082/27322474
Cost: $5 for 3 nights unpowered, $10 for 3 nights with power
- Drinking and Non-drinking water
- Flushing toilets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Power available
- Picnic tables
- Rubbish bins
- Dump point
- Walking tracks
- TV reception
- Telstra phone reception
- Suitable for 2WD, caravans, camper trailers, motorhomes, buses and tents
While your in town and enjoying the Meandarra camping at Brigalow Creek, make sure you check out the Anzac Memorial Museum in town. This small museum offers an impressive display of military history, including tanks, guns and vehicles, all sitting under the elevated Canberra bomber.
Discover Meandarra & The Sunset Way
- The Sunset Way – Tara to Surat, QLD
- Surat – Fisherman’s Park FREE CAMP
- Glenmorgan – ‘End of the Line’ FREE CAMP
- Tara – Tara Lagoon Parklands LOW-COST CAMP
- The Best Things To Do In St George, QLD
- The Best Things To Do In Roma, QLD