This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
The Big4 Launceston Holiday Park is in a handy location for visitors to Launceston, with cabins, caravan and camping sites. This park is within easy walking distance of the beautiful Cataract Gorge and the Launceston CBD.
At the time of our stay, this park was being updated with new amenities and facilities, so there are still old and dated items and buildings around the park. The park is also on a hill next to a highway, so there is traffic noise throughout the night. However the location of the park is fantastic for accessing all that Launceston has to offer, and the staff are very welcoming and friendly.
The sites are fairly level and grassy, offering views out over the surrounding area. Some sites may be a little squishy for larger rigs, but we had no problems backing in our 16-foot van onto the site.
Address: 86-94 Glen Dhu St, Launceston Tasmania 7250
Cost: From $47 per night (2 adults) for a powered site. Discounts are available for Big4 members.
- Drinking water
- Picnic tables
- Rubbish bins
- Jumping pillows
- Dump point
- Telstra and Optus reception
- TV reception
- Gas available
- Suitable for 2WD, caravans, camper trailers, motorhomes and tents
- Cabins and villas are also available to book
Discover Launceston and North Tasmania
- Old Macs Caravan & Motorhome Farm Stay – Launceston
- Garden Island Free Camp – Clarence Point
- Honeycomb Caves Campground – Mole Creek Karst National Park
- Our 12-Day East Coast Tasmania Road Trip Itinerary