This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This quiet free camp off the main highway offers plenty of room for rigs of all sizes, a long-drop toilet and is pet friendly. You can camp right down on the banks of the lagoon, or up on the flat near the entrance to the campground.
Recent rainfall before our visit meant that there was a decent amount of water in the lagoon and plenty of birdlife around.
Fire pits are allowed (except during local fire bans), with bags of wood available to purchase for $7 via an honesty box.
Address: Judd’s Lagoon Road, Yuleba, Queensland
Wikicamps link: https://au.wikicamps.co/site/54793/26636733
- 72-hour limit
- Non-drinking water
- Long-drop (composting) toilet
- Wheelchair accessible
- Picnic tables
- Rubbish bins
- Fire pits allowed (unless local fire ban in place)
- Firewood available via honesty box
- Fishing and water sports
- Telstra & Optus phone reception
- Suitable for 2WD, caravans, camper trailers, motorhomes, buses and tents
Discover The Darling Downs
- The Best Things To Do In Roma
- The Best Things To Do In Miles
- The Best Things To Do In Chinchilla
- The Best Things To Do In St George