This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Judd’s Lagoon is located on the outskirts of Yuleba, approximately 60kms east of Roma and 80kms west of Miles.
This quiet free camp off the main highway offers plenty of room for rigs of all sizes, a long-drop toilet and is pet friendly. You can camp right down on the banks of the lagoon, or up on the flat near the entrance to the campground.
Recent rainfall before our visit meant that there was a decent amount of water in the lagoon and plenty of birdlife around.
Fire pits are allowed (except during local fire bans), with bags of wood available to purchase for $7 via an honesty box.
Address: Judd’s Lagoon Road, Yuleba, Queensland
Wikicamps link: https://au.wikicamps.co/site/54793/26636733
- 72-hour limit
- Non-drinking water
- Long-drop (composting) toilet
- Wheelchair accessible
- Picnic tables
- Rubbish bins
- Fire pits allowed (unless local fire ban in place)
- Firewood available via honesty box
- Fishing and water sports
- Telstra & Optus phone reception
- Suitable for 2WD, caravans, camper trailers, motorhomes, buses and tents