This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you are looking for a low-cost camping option while visiting Goondiwindi, then look no further than the Goondiwindi Showgrounds.
Located on the outskirts of town, the Goondiwindi Showgrounds offers a great low-cost camping option in a relatively quiet location, with a large level campground and clean amenities.
Upon your arrival, simply pull up at a site of your choice, and the friendly caretakers will be around sometime in the late afternoon to collect site fees and issue a receipt.
With no free camps available in or just outside of town, the costs for staying at a caravan park as a family of 5 were adding up to around $60 per night, so we couldn’t go past the flat rate of $25 per night which included power and water. We have stayed here twice on our trips through Goondiwindi, and the kids (and dog) have always enjoyed having plenty of space to run around.
Address: Boundary Road, Goondiwindi QLD
Wikicamps link: https://au.wikicamps.co/site/73563/28530956
Cost: $25 per night with power + water OR $15 per night unpowered
- 7 Day Limit
- Powered and unpowered sites
- Drinking water
- Toilets – including wheel-chair accessible
- Dump Point
- Rubbish bins
- TV reception
- Telstra & Optus phone reception
- Suitable for 2WD, caravans, camper trailers, motorhomes, buses and tents
Discover Goondiwindi & Surrounds
- The Best Things To Do In Goondiwindi
- The Best Things To Do In Miles
- The Best Things To Do In Chinchilla
- The Best Things To Do In St George