This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
One of the many free camp spots along The Sunset Way, Glenmorgan’s ‘End of the Line’ campground is located at the historic railway siding in the centre of this tiny town.
Address: Sybil Street, Glenmorgan QLD
Wikicamps link: https://au.wikicamps.co/site/29026/27248960
Cost: FREE (Donations appreciated)
- Non-drinking water
- Flushing toilets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Power available
- Picnic tables
- Rubbish bins
- Dump point
- Fire pits allowed (except during local fire bans)
- TV reception
- Telstra phone reception
- Suitable for 2WD, caravans, camper trailers, motorhomes, buses and tents
Right next door to the campground is Monty’s Garage, a collection of vintage cars and memorabilia, which unfortunately was closed at our time of travelling through Glenmorgan.
Discover Glenmorgan & The Sunset Way
- The Sunset Way – Tara to Surat, QLD
- Surat – Fisherman’s Park FREE CAMP
- Meandarra – Brigalow Creek Campground
- Tara – Tara Lagoon Parklands LOW-COST CAMP
- The Best Things To Do In St George, QLD
- The Best Things To Do In Roma, QLD