This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Located in Crows Nest National Park, this small bush camping area offers 13 individual camping and caravan sites set amid open eucalypt woodland.
Address: Three Mile Road, Crows Nest QLD
Cost: $6.65 per person/night – $26.60 per family/night. Book online at https://qpws.usedirect.com/qpws/
- 13 unpowered sites
- Pit toilets
- ‘Boil-Your-Own’ showers (using a ‘donkey’)
- Water available (treat before drinking)
- Wood BBQs (BYO firewood) – check for local fire bans before using
- Spotty Telstra & Optus phone reception
- Suitable for caravans, motorhomes camper trailers and tents.
Discover Crows Nest & the Darling Downs
- Things To Do In Crows Nest
- Top Things To Do In Toowoomba With Kids
- 10 Reasons To Visit The Bunya Mountains
- Things To Do In Chinchilla